P.O. Box 2686 Kirkland, WA. 98083††† (425) 418-4035
SERVING THE RECRUITING NEEDS OF THE FOOD MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
† Directs and coordinates activities of maintenance,
installation of machines, tools, and equipment, and in maintenance utility
systems of the plant, or other establishment by performing the following
duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Monitor maintenance team for adherence to safety policies and provide training as required. Continually reviews plant for safety issues and utilizes resources to resolve those issues.† Set the example with safe work habits.
2. Support predictive, preventive and reactive maintenance with the emphasis on being proactive to maintain the plantís ability to produce product.† Works closely with storeroom supervisor to insure adequate parts are on hand to support maintenance.
3. Assist Maintenance Manager, the planner and scheduler, in prioritizing weekly and shutdown schedules.† Ensure that mechanics are executing the schedule as planned, altering the schedule as needed to complete top priority jobs. Coordinate with Process Leaders to prioritize and execute maintenance work in their respective areas.
4. Help develop plans to reduce downtime. Works closely with Process Leaders to identify root causes and determine what action needs to be taken to resolve issues.†† Direct maintenance mechanics and contractors to perform high quality work on the right things to increase equipment reliability.
5. Support the Process Leaders in meeting audit requirements for Sanitation, GMPís and Food Security.† Provides training for maintenance teams in these areas.
6. Work closely with the hourly workforce to identify needs of training or equipment.† Complete yearly evaluations of performance and provide recommendations for improvement for each hourly employee.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
∑ Bachelor of Science degree and two years of maintenance experience in an industrial setting, an Associate's degree and five years of maintenance experience in an industrial setting, or 10 years of equivalent combination of education and experience in an industrial setting.
∑ Should have knowledge of Maintenance Management systems; Database software; Internet software; Inventory software; Manufacturing software; Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
∑ Manufacturing Plant Environment
∑ Must lift/move up to 50 lbs.
FOOD AND WORKPLACE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
∑ Proactively manage safety by ensuring compliance with all Federal and State regulations and internal Company policies.† Regularly complete behavior based safety observations.† Ensure unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner.† All employees are responsible for upholding the principles of SQF 2000.†† All employees are responsible for immediately reporting any food safety, food quality, or plant security issues to management for appropriate action.